Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 easy step for get healthy life

This day I will give you thee important step to get happy day.

Ok, what must we do for get it?

What must we do every morning when we get up?

The answers are:

First

Before open ours eyes, start to remember god. Grateful to God, because God who give life to our J

Say in your heart “ Oh my God, thank you. You give me life, you give me opportunity to realize the dream I was.

Second

Smile and think positive. Don’t ever think negative when we get up. Always think positive. Always do it. Why we must do that, because if we think positive many good idea will come to our brain.

Third

Kiss your husband or wife or your son or your daughter or people that you love. Love will give you fortune. When you kiss your favorite person a miracle happened. A great miracle is moving toward you. Miracles happen because of love. God will always be around people who have a lot of love. God will love those who love family, love neighbors, love friends, love nature, love god.

Ok. That’s it for today. Try it and something amazing will happen to you.

Have a nice day.

Bye J

No comments:

Post a Comment